- To prepare your milli, add your milli mix into the bottle. (The pack works as a funnel! Place the top of the pack into the mouth of the bottle and tap or squeeze to empty.) Next, add filtered water to the fill line and shake the bottle. Once you’ve shaken the bottle, if you notice the combined mylk isn’t quite at the fill line, add more water until the mylk fully reaches the fill line.
- Store your prepared bottle of mylk in the fridge and use it within 7-10 days.
- Some separation is natural in plant-based mylks. Take your milli bottle and shake it like a Polaroid picture (hey ya!) before every use.
- We’d love your help looking out for Mama Earth. If you can, please compost your milli mylk packs and recycle the shipping box.
- Our mylk can play supporting actor or star of the show, so go wild! Enjoy milli on its own or in smoothies, lattes, chia puddings, soups, baked goods, and beyond.
Show us your fave #millimoments at home, work, or wherever you are